Last Night's Dream About a Bird.

Just remembered this dream I had last night... It really is a dream so I can't suggest you read this if you're looking for something with insight or a plot!


I dreamt that a large exotic blue bird flew into the house and I could hear that it was being chased by meowing cats.  I went to look where the bird had hidden and I gathered him up in my hands and held him tightly against me. He had an enormous black beak and was trying to bite me, but luckily in this dream it didn't hurt when he did.  I was thinking wow, what a beautiful large bird. I've never seen anything like it. Its feathers were deep blue and it had a plume on its head that was orange and light blue.  He started to calm down, as I stroked his back, so I moved to hold him up at my shoulder and pet his head.  I found my mom in another room and asked her if she still had her bird cage and she said no, so I thought to look elsewhere for a place to put him.  Then I realized the bird had become quiet and wasn't fighting at all anymore as I held him on my shoulder.  I turned and asked my mom if she thought he was still alive. I was afraid she was going to say no but she looked at him and said yes, he's just resting.  That made me feel relief but also delighted that I could calm the bird so much that he would actually fall asleep!  And that's all I remember... :)

Comments

Popular Posts