The Anathematized.


I woke up this morning to cannibalism. I opened my eyes to see some hazily moving blob on the wall above my head and when my eyes adjusted, I realized it was a big gangly spider and he was hobbling along because he was carrying something. I got out of bed and picked up my bug box.  This is actually a tupperware container with a lid that I use to scoop up uninvited creatures such as this.  So anyway, I delicately scooped him up and got a good view of what he was carrying and that's when I saw the anathema.  It was the same type of spider but it was wrapped in a little silk cocoon like spider take-out.  Well out the door they both went flying- end of story.  But the great news is that this somehow broke the cartoon block that I was having, and I came up with 5 spider cartoons today.

Comments

Popular Posts