Theory of Webitivity (revised edition)

I wonder what it's called if I write a blog about twittering what I wrote on Facebook and post a link to it on Myspace so people will click on my Adsense links and donate to my cause on Socialvibe which will boost sales on my Zazzle account to promote my Ryland Gallery website that will be seen by the cartoon editor of The New Yorker who can't stop laughing after reading my comics and decides to click on my Zazzle account which promotes my Socialvibe charity to meet it's goal producing more clicks on my Adsense links so I post that on Myspace with a link to Facebook where I've got a widget telling me that Mr. Mankoff of The New Yorker DM'd me on twitter that he wants to offer me exclusive publication of my Sun Gone Nova cartoon?

I don't know but I'd probably create a LOL about it on my icanhascheezburger site.



And if that happened, I'd make a movie and post it on Youtube - if I ever found the time.

Comments

Popular Posts