My Car Made Me Go Shoe Shopping.


Day 25 without a car...  Growing weary...  Walls are closing in...  Ok, well not really,  but it's getting pretty monotonous.  It's been fun going for walks to the grocery store and coffee house, but I'd really like to have my car back... soon.  I'm still waiting for a vacationing service manager to get back in his office.  -It's the only place I trust.

In the meantime, I've been doing little chores around the house.  I cleaned out my closet yesterday and that was when I discovered that I need new shoes.  Since I can't drive to my shoe store, I thought I'd try something new and began looking online.

I've never bought shoes without trying them on. It just seems so unnatural.  But while I was looking, I found such amazing hi-heels and boots that I couldn't help but take a chance.  I bought 4 pair. My (current) favorite are the one's pictured.  I got them to go with my red jacket.

Rationale: I've actually saved money by not spending the gas driving to the store and the shipping costs were free, too.

And as a final note, I'd like to add that it is completely possible to write about cars and shoes all wrapped up in one.

Comments

  1. Wicked looking kicks there! Wow. They look like they would bring out a whole new side of Pixilation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts