Paranormal Radio

Creepiness.  Last night I was standing in the kitchen telling a friend about my grandmothers house.  I was going to show it to him on my GPS and just as I was about to dial in the coordinates, we both heard music.  We looked at each other wondering where it was coming from and then searched the front and back yard. We didn't find anyone so we went back to the kitchen to see if we could still hear it. I followed the sound toward the garage.  It was coming from a lower cabinet drawer.  I pulled open the drawer and there was a little travel radio sitting there playing music.  I picked it up and turned the dial until it made an audible "click" and shut off.  I turned it back on and then off again to test the resistance but the dial needed way to much pressure to be able to turn on by itself.  (And why would it anyway??)


As creeped out as I was, I still wanted to finish my story, so I went back to my phone to look up the GPS coordinates of my (dead) grandmothers house and the device had a glitch and took me to an unknown location in Israel. -Every time I typed it in. It just kept switching the coordinates from Texas to Israel. Why would it do that? I got creeped out again so I decided to watch the movie "Paranormal Activity." (good movie by the way) Oh, and another thing- The radio belonged to a another friend and when I called her to tell her that her radio came on "by itself," she said it always does that.  she said she must have a ghost that follows her around. (She hasn't even heard of the movie Paranormal Activity!) Super Super creepiness.

Comments

Popular Posts