The Human Centipede - The First Segment

Okay- you're wondering if "The Human Centipede" is worth watching and you want an opinion.  My first thought- If you're an Ass-Man, this film's for you. (Seriously, that was my first thought.) 

I'm not a big fan of ultra-realism gore, and the cover of the DVD doesn't ease my apprehension by stating right upfront "100% MEDICALLY ACCURATE."  But I couldn't help myself, and that's a good thing because it's a great movie. It's original. It's diabolically creepy, not too gory (although it does hit a high gross-out factor,) but it's also very funny.

Yes, buy this movie with a big bag of popcorn. Watch it with friends, and have a delightful discussion afterwords.

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE
Release: October 5, 2010
$29.98 (Blu-ray), $24.98 (DVD)
Running time: 92 minutes
Not rated

Comments

Popular Posts