Yummy Ice Cream Art


I figured I'd write almost everyday on this blog, being that I gave it no boundaries, but I've been thinking of uninteresting or trivial things lately that haven't warranted anything more than a tweet.

so I decided, hey, why don't I shamelessly promote my eBay page! Yeah... so here it is... lol
http://myworld.ebay.com/sun.gone.nova

10-04-09 --> Just added a Leroy Neiman Nebraska Cornhuskers Football serigraph c. 1974

 I've got a weird Gary Baseman ice cream painting up right now, and the show program in the shape of The Enlightened Chou... and I totally feel like a bad infomercial, but whatever. lol

Some of my friends realized that I've got this eBay account and have dropped off random items for me to hopefully sell for them.  I love to research things, so I'll see what I can do.  there's really so much unusual stuff that I've somehow become a virtual consignment shop of generalities.  I wonder what I did with that vintage Velvet Elvis so many years ago...  I'm sure it'd be worth millions now...right?

Strangely though, I'm starting to get attached to the Ice Cream character... he just looks so happy, but maybe I'm just hankering for dessert.

Comments

  1. I think it's a;cool image and you should keep it as part of your growing collection. Someday you're going to want to open that museum and you better start thinking ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts