As the Hard Drive Turns...

My computer is in a coma. The doctors say she won't wake up but I still have hope. We've surgically extracted her brain but it's useless without a head to plop it in.

I think she knew it was coming, making sure I had every opportunity to preserve my passwords and family photos. she's lived a full life for which we are all grateful- more than most computers would dare to process.

(A moment please..) 

And so anyway, I'm typing on this baby loner computer until I can replace grandma.  It's cool but it doesn't have the Adobe programs I need to get my cartoon factory up and running again.

*sigh 

...All things in time.


Comments

  1. Hang in there, Type Amongst Yourselves! We understand you are rumored to be an expert practitioner of certain mystic arts that draw new computers to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts