Makeover Madness


<-- Looking at this picture, I think I'm the one who needs the makeover.


I'm going with my friend on an audition today. It's for one of those makeover shows where they tell someone that she has no style and then dress her like she's got reservations at the Ivy.
But I like that they usually end with the person completely bewildered and wobbling off uncomfortably in heels.

So my friend asked me to contact the company to tell them why she needed a makeover and I had to explain to them what it is that she does so fashionably wrong. I'm not sure she was expecting that part...

Well, as a writer who loves adjectives, I made it sound like she should be thrown in Fashion Prison without Parole. No wonder they pay people to do these things! I hope she gets her makeover... even if she never speaks to me again. ;p

Comments

Popular Posts